Sunday, March 2, 2008

Flex - RSS reader with source

I know this has been done millions of times before but I love to show myself
if I'm able to do what I see around the web and at work. So tonight I show you how
to create a very basic rss reader in Flex 2.

This is not a proper tutorial, I just give you the link along with a full commented AS3 source code. Here it is: FLEX RSS READER

For the source just click right mouse button on it and select "View Source".

It's a generic RSS reader and you can pass parameters to it, such as scrolling (horizontal or vertical) and obviously the RSS feed url. To see how to do it just click right mouse button again on the page and select Source or what your browser says to view html.

It can be a nice touch to your webpages, so feel free to use it (and modify it) for any purpose you like! In that case just drop me a line to show me what you did of it ok? ;)

And remember, don't just copy and paste someone else source code, read it, understand it, modify it and finally use it! That's learning!

C Ya!

No comments:

 

Blog counters