Sunday, March 16, 2008

Flex Game - Candy Copter


Hello everyone, today is a good day because I released my first game made with Flex on 3 big game portals, NewGrounds, Kongregate and Game Gum!

It's a small arcade game called Candy Copter, based on the famous "fly the copter" concept, with some nice addons and cartoon graphics drawn by my great friend BCO (you can find his links in the Friends section on the right side of the blog).

This is my first attempt on flex/flash games, and I must say I'm quite satisfied with it! By coding it I've created an Actionscript 3.0 game framework that I plan to release as open source someday, after I do some games with it to show it's capabilities.

If you want to try it follow one of the links here:

Play Candy Copter on Kongregate
or
Play Candy Copter on NewGrounds
or
Play Candy Copter on Game Gum

As usual feel free to post any comment about it, this blog is up for that purpose. You can leave comments on the game pages too!

Bye for now,
FNX

No comments:

 

Blog counters